We offer preclinical evaluation of your substance/drug of interest in animal models for RA (Rheumatoid Arthritis) & MS (Multiple Sclerosis) in addition to a number of in vitro testing systems.
The models offered are:
|CIA (collagen induced arthritis)||✓||✓|
|CAIA (collagen‐antibody induced arthritis)||✓|
|PIA (pristane induced arthritis)||✓|
|OIA (oil induced arthritis)||✓|
|AIA (adjuvant induced arthritis)||✓|
|Spinal cord homogenate EAE||✓||✓|
We offer extensive experience regarding these models, including induction and evaluation of disease. We can also provide you with a range of in vitro analyses/evaluation options i.e.
- Histology & Immunohistochemistry
- Assays for evaluation of cartilage & bone destruction
- Assays for measuring acute phase reactants
- Flow cytometry of selected biomarkers (FACS)
- ELISA, EIA & other bioassays
- Cell stimulation (i.e. T‐cell proliferation)
Within a project, we provide advice on experimental set‐up and model of choice; we analyze data, provide scientific interpretation of the obtained results and deliver a study report. We work according to GLP standard.
We also offer the possibility for more designed experiments along two ways:
- MHC class II humanized mice in arthritis models
- Mice for studies of specific pathways (T cell, B cell, oxidative burst, regulatory cytokines etc)
For more information contact: Rikard.Holmdahl @ ki.se